- Monday 7:30 - 5:00
- Tuesday 7:30 - 5:00
- Wednesday 7:30 - 5:00
- Thursday 7:30 - 5:00
- Friday 7:30 - 5:00
Pre-Purchase Vehicle Inspection
Are you wondering if that used car is worth buying? Is it in as good a shape as the seller says it is? Or if he is trying to sell it quickly because something is failing?
Whether you’re buying or selling a used car, van or light commercial vehicle, don’t take any chances. Here’s the fast, easy way to know for sure what shape that used vehicle is in.
Be confident about the car you’re buying or selling. Get all the facts to help you make your decision.
With a Pre-Purchase Inspection (PPI), our experts will examine the vehicle, and you’ll get an inspection report telling you about its condition and any issues you should be aware of.
Full Pre-Purchase Inspection
This is the ideal choice, if you want the assurance of a full check by our experts.
- We inspect under the hood, the trunk, the under body, all lights and brake performance, as well as doing a drive test. We also include a complete interior and exterior inspection.
- You’ll receive a comprehensive report listing all items that might need repair.
Mechanical Pre-Purchase Inspection.
This is great if you’re able to assess the state of the car’s interior and exterior yourself, but want a report focusing on whether it is mechanically and structurally sound.
- The inspection covers under the hood, the under body, brake performance, as well as a drive test.
- Our inspectors will also do an inspection on the exterior for corrosion or damage that impacts its safety, and they will highlight this on the report.
- You’ll also receive a comprehensive mechanical report.
- Fast and easy
- Clear and concise
If you are shopping for a used car, be sure to get a pre-purchase inspection, before you purchase. We want to help you make a safe and financially responsible decision for you and your family. Contact us for further information at (714) 633-8219